Thursday, November 10, 2005

Election Update
I just received an email from one of the Assistant Town Clerks. She has informed me that one of my opponents refused to waive his right to a recount, so it must occur. They're telling me it will most likely be on Tuesday.

I have to admit, I'd probably be pretty stubborn in his case as well. His wife is the president of the PTA for the elementary school in our district, around which pretty much everything political revolves. He should have been a shoe-in, but here comes this punk kid just out of college to squeak in ahead of him.

I was hopeful that he'd get over it and skip the recount—but deep down I knew better.

3 comments:

Dave Justus said...

Have you tried to get a hold of James Baker yet? :)

Irina Tsukerman said...

Recount will not help even the most desperate!

Good luck! (though at this point, you probably don't need it!) : )

Greg said...

I'm sorry for not having visited your blog more often for the past half year. In any case I will try to be more vocal concerning your posts in the nearest future. By the way can I say CONGRATULATIONS!?

I hope you will be an asset to the Republican Party. It's a matter of personal embarassment that so many Jews vote democrat.

All the best, Greg.