Tuesday, May 31, 2005

It's touch and go
I had my first day of work today, and they made it pretty clear that personal use of computers in the office is frowned upon—not that big of a surprise. This means that I'm not going to push the limits by blogging at work, and any posts will have to be made in my hours at home. Sadly, this also may mean the end of RFTR. I'm going to try and keep it up, and I'm optimistic, but realism forces me to acknowledge that I may not be around much longer. Rest assured, however, that I will let you know if I have to give it up once and for all. Either way, I'll use this blog as a response to any major developments, and as national election years approach I'll probably be back with some renewed vigor. Please be patient, as I may manage to make it work. We'll have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Me said...

This is one of the saddest posts I've ever read. I am well aware that this new pace is changing your life forever. While I don't really see any large chunk of time you have to dedicate to blogging, I hope that this is not the end of RFTR. Utilize your blogger button on the Google toolbar, I'd rather see brief glimpses you than watch RFTR fizzle out and used only during election years. Do what you can, but I hope you continue. I'll even share some of my time if it would help :)

GaijinBiker said...

Yeah, don't quit! Don't let The Man keep you down.

Maybe a slower pace, or blog only on the weekends? Or write a bunch of posts in advance and post them one-per-day during the work week?

Irina Tsukerman said...

Come out at night, like a vampire, and do your duty...