Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Blogroll Updates
I've finally added two blogs that I've been meaning to get to for a while. Riding Sun is a blog written by a motorcycle-loving, conservative American living in Japan. He has some unique perspectives on things, he writes well, and is entertaining. GOP and the City added me to his blogroll a while back, and I've been remiss in not doing the same. He describes himself as "a Missouri-born, Tennessee-raised, New York Republican," which clearly makes for an interesting mix. Check them both out.

I've also added the blog of an American soldier (Ranger) currently stationed in Iraq. You can read his thoughts at 365 and a Wakeup.

And sadly, I've removed Spinsanity. While their analysis was invaluable during the election, almost two months ago now they announced that they would no longer be updating the site. Their contribution to the blogosphere will be missed.

That's all for now. But as always, if you think I might enjoy your blog, send me an email and I'll be happy to check it out. If I like it, I'll add it—it's that simple.

1 comment:

GaijinBiker said...

Hey, thanks for the link!