Friday, January 28, 2005

Happy Blogiversary to ME!
As of today, this blog has been in constant operation for exactly one year. It all began with a simple post, and has continued since. A lot has happened in the past year, and I'm not going to try to sum it all up here. It's been interesting to say the least, and I hope it continues to be so.

In the meantime, allow me to thank each of you who visits this page with some regularity. I'm obviously in this for more than just hearing myself talk, or I wouldn't bother to publish my thoughts. I hope you come back again and again, and that I'll be writing these blogiversary messages with some regularity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy blogiversary!

sarahk

Jody said...

Wow a whole year, I'm just trying to make it through a month... Do you think I can celebrate a blogiversary for that, or would that be too much? Happy day though, I'll keep checking back, just found your link wandering through some other blogs.