Thursday, May 13, 2004

Packing Up The Blog
Scared you, didn't I? No, I'm not laying RFTR to rest, particularly after I worked so hard last week to rebuild the template. But I am at a crossroads in my life (the end of my junior year), and after the past few weeks of severe stress which actually increased my blogging, and the days of packing that sit in front of me, I find myself without the will to post quite so often.

And so, I am joing Lileks and Reynolds in taking it easy for the next few days. I shall hopefully return next week with more vigor, and readiness to fight back the scourge of Liberalism, in favor of liberalism. There'll certainly be a few posts, and if anything big happens, I'll add my comments, but otherwise: I'll see you next week.

1 comment:

Sandals said...

Aye, i think 'blog fatigue' is setting in...or maybe its just 'news fatigue'...