Monday, April 12, 2004

Winds of Change.NET: Dan's Winds of War: 2004-12-04 has a great round up of news coming our of Iraq. There are a few pieces I'd like to comment on:
"The US is planning Operation Resolute Sword in response to the Sadr Revolt."
This doesn't seem like a good name for the operation. Why? It sounds WAY too much like something straight out of the crusades for my taste. Don't get me wrong, I like the name a lot. I'm just concerned about all of those people who shout "we should be declaring war on the Religious Right, not Islam."

"Iran has reportedly dumped $80,000,000 into funding the Sadr Revolt, which would at the very least explain where Sadr is getting all of his money. "
Next stop on the roadmap to peace: Iran. 80 million to directly oppose the US?? This cannot stand, and I really hope the Bush administration finds a way to deal with those thugs.

No comments: