Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Political Wire: Payback Time: Bush is a liar again!!!! No, wait... I keep getting these wrong. (click through to see what I'm talking about).

UPDATE [4/20/2004 - 15:42]: Instapundit.com: "I've certainly heard some talk-radio people making hay out of this issue [Kerry's refusal to release all of his military records] already, and I suspect that -- like Howard Dean's sealed gubernatorial documents -- there's no upside for Kerry in keeping this stuff close to the vest."

Unless, of course, it might reveal that his Purple Heart was granted under shady grounds, as some have been suggesting. I'm making no accusations, but I'm curious to see what comes of this.

UPDATE [4/21/2004 -17:40]: CNN.com - Kerry posts military records online: "John Kerry's campaign is posting his military records on the Internet as his critics question the combat injuries that earned him three Purple Hearts and an early exit from Vietnam."

Good for him. EXCEPT in making the same kind of mistake the Bush Administration makes all the time. He should have done this from the very start.

No comments: