Wednesday, April 21, 2004

CNN.com - What's the worst song of all time?: "Starship may have built this city on rock and roll, but Blender magazine is tearing it down, naming the band's 'We Built This City' as the worst song ever."

I'm severely disappointed. Now, it may be because I have bad taste, but I really like this song. Mostly, it's for the nostalgia of singing it with my dad and brother when we went on Saturday morning errands when I was little. But still, I think this is a great song, and I'm going to listen to it several times today in protest. But then, it sounds like there are several songs for which I must do the same. Some of my other objections include: "Don't Worry, Be Happy," "We Didn't Start the Fire," "Sounds of Silence," and "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da," all some of my favorite songs.

No comments: